Monday, March 7, 2011

Welcome to the Jungle!

Hello everyone! Welcome to "Press Start to Join", the newest of Interwebs review sites. What makes us special here? Well, I am here for one, and I am pretty darn special (ego? NAWWWWW). In reality, what makes me special is my brutually honest reviews, and my no-nonsense style. If something sucks, I am gonna say it sucks. If something rocks, I will say it rocks. Does that make my the end all be of reviewers?

Not at all.

In fact, I am a single voice here in the ocean that is the internet. I hope that you will come here to find interest reviews of games, books, movies, and other nerdy things. Mostly games though.

And if you want to contribute, just let me know! If you have something you have reviewed and want to share it here, just let me know, and I will be happy to share it, as long as its honest and detailed.

So, Welcome to the Jungle as it were.

We will have fun and games...

Heh

1 comment: